What data do we collect?
Marketing Initiatives collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Marketing Initiatives with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Marketing Initiatives collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
If you agree, Marketing Initiatives will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Marketing Initiatives processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
What are your data protection rights?
Marketing Initiatives would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Marketing Initiatives for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Marketing Initiatives correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Marketing Initiatives to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Marketing Initiatives erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Marketing Initiatives restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Marketing Initiatives’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Marketing Initiatives transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Marketing Initiatives uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Marketing Initiatives uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Marketing Initiatives sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Marketing Initiatives has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
6 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, D02 W773.
Phone: +353-1-639 5689